Thursday, September 26, 2013

Set of 6 ORIGINAL Sushi Miniature Paintings/ACEOs/Note Cards

Set of 6 Acrylic Paintings
Bristol 400 with Linen Texture (acid and lignin-free)


Hello there!  I am currently recuperating from a tonsillectomy, so my artistic juices aren't flowing as mush as the apple juice I am forced to drink.  In my "absence" from the real world, I have put together a set of miniature paintings (ACEOs) of various types of sushi. These are ORIGINAL paintings (3.5 x 2.5) that can be framed or used as note cards and/or unique gifts for sushi-loving friends or family members. 

Each painting comes in a protective acetate sleeve along with a die-cut frame card and envelope. The sushi consists of the following:  California roll with chopsticks, fried egg nigiri, octopus nigiri, salmon nigiri, salmon roe, and shrimp nigiri.  Just think, these will never spoil!

I plan to offer other miniature painting/note card sets in the near future.  If you have any suggestions for subject matter, I am listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment