Friday, July 12, 2013

ACEO/Art Cards - Sunny Side Up


Sunny Side Up
3.5 x 2.5
SOLD

As I mentioned yesterday, I have several irons in the fire.  Greeting cards (in the infancy stage) are a new way to introduce people to my art.  An even more exciting approach (in my opinion, of course) is my line of "art cards" which feature ORIGINAL works of art.

Art cards, also known as ACEOs (Art Cards, Editions and Originals) are miniature original artworks that equal the size of baseball cards (3.5 inches x 2.5 inches). They can be collected, used as actual cards, given as gifts, or even framed and enjoyed for years to come.  (Ultimately, I hope my works will enjoy the latter idea.)


I began selling art cards on eBay (a common locale for ACEOs) a few weeks ago and have gained many new clients, both here and abroad. A few have purchased more than one for their own personal use.  Needless to say, I am quite pleased with the initial results.

I will post more of these little paintings in the coming days/weeks/months and provide links to the pieces that are currently available.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment